Thursday, February 25, 2010

Buy Buy Buy Buy / Sell Sell Sell

From: (The Customer Is) Not Always Right
(You know it.)
Invisible Incentive
Music Store | Burton on Trent, UK

(There were a series of compilation albums on release called “Air Guitar Hero”, which had a very tongue-in-cheek advertisement. I had just sold a copy to a customer who returned to the store 10 minutes later.)

Me: “Are you OK there?”

Customer: “Well, I didn’t get my free air guitar with this CD.”

Me: “Excuse me? I’m not sure what you mean.”

Customer: “This CD, it’s supposed to come with a free air guitar.”

Me: “…”

Customer: “On the advertisement, the one on TV. It says comes with free air guitar!”

Me: “Um, that’s a joke they made on the advertisement.”

Customer: “But it says on the advertisement I get a free air guitar with this album!”

No comments:

Post a Comment