Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I'm Just A Product Of My Raising / I Say 'Hey Y'all' And 'Yee Haw'

Actual (Country) Song Titles:

Billy Broke My Heart at Walgreens (and I Cried All the Way to Sears)
Ruby Wright

Did I Shave My Legs For This?
Deanna Carter

Drop Kick Me Jesus (Through the Goal Posts of Life)
Written by Paul Charles Craft

Get Off The Stove, Grandma, You're Too Old To Ride The Range
Colin Hartridge

Get Off the Table, Mabel (The Two Dollars is for the Beer)
Bull Moose Jackson

Here's A Quarter (Call Someone Who Cares)
Travis Tritt

How Can You Believe Me When I Say I Love You, When You Know I've Been A Liar All My Life?
Burton Lane & Alan Jay Lerner

If Whiskey Were A Woman, I'd Be Married For Sure
Written by Stuart Holdsworth, Jack Routh and Randy Sharp

I've Got a Cowboy In The Saddle, and Another One's Holding My Horse
Iris Larrat

My Head Hurts, My Feet Stink, And I Don't Love Jesus
Jimmy Buffett

Redneck Martians Stole My Baby
Hank Flamingo

She Offered Her Honor, He Honored Her Offer, and All Through the Night It Was Honor and Offer
Sligo Studio Band

You're The Hangnail In My Life, And I Can't Bite You Off
Hoyt Axton

You're The Reason Our Kids Are So Ugly
Lola Jean Dillon & L.E. White

(I know it doesn't seem like it, but I had to perform some major triage here. So many more.)

No comments:

Post a Comment